Vegan Tomato Soup Recipe – Easy Step Process
A daily dose of vitamin A and C can come from vegan tomato soup with coconut milk. A bowl of tomato soup keeps the doctor away. If you’re looking for a meal with low calorie and low fat food vegan tomato soup with coconut milk is the meal for you.
Our favorite thing is that you can have this soup with so many other dishes like sandwiches (we love grilled cheese), salads, veggie quesadillas, and so many other favorites.
How To Make Vegan Tomato Soup (Homemade Process)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups diced onion
- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions To Make Vegan Tomato Soup
- Add in olive oil, onions and a little bit of salt into your pot.
- Then wait for 5 minutes for your onions to turn brown.
- Add in diced tomatoes and coconut milk.
- Add dried parsley, basil, and oregano.
- Use a blender to blend until it is smooth.
- let it simmer for 5 minutes again.
- Eat with any side you like.
How To Store Vegan Tomato Soup?
Your soup can simply be stored outside for about 6 hours. If you plan to enjoy at a later time, refrigerate and warm on high for 45 seconds.
What To Serve with Vegan Tomato Soup?
Here is a list of our favorite items to serve with your soup: grilled cheese sandwich, green bean salad, fried paneer and cheese parokras, stuffed potatoes (bakes), shrimp avocado salad, smoked salmon, oven-fried zucchini, cornbread, and so much more!