The Caliente Burger With Creole Fries
Our team always loves to experiment, and this time it led to the creation of The Caliente Burger with Creole Fries. Using Tony’s Burger Marinade and Original Creole Seasoning, this burger hits the next level of flavor and mouthwatering goodness.
4 Caliente Burgers
Ingredients:For the Caliente Burger:
- 1 Lb. Angus Beef (Makes 4 Patties)
- 1/2 Cup Tony Chachere’s Burger Marinade
- 3 Tbsp. Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning
- 1 Habanero Pepper
- 1 Onion, Carmelized
- 1-2 Tsp. Aioli Chipotle, Per Burger
- 1 Tomato, Sliced
- 8 Egg Buns
- 2 Tsp. Sugar
- 3 Tsp. Vinegar
- 4 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese, 1 Per Burger
- Large Russet Potatoes, Hand Cut Into Fries
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp. Truffle Oil
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley, Minced
- Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning
Instructions:Making the Caliente Burger:
- 1: Place ground angus beef, Tony’s Burger Marinade and Tony’s Original Creole Seasoning into a large mixing bowl and mix until combined. Form into desired number of patties (each to weigh 1/4 pound).
- 2: Chop onion and cook in pan with sugar and hot oil over low heat for 20 minutes or until onion carmelized. Stir in 1/4-cup water and vinegar. Keep warm.
- 3: Grill burger patties over medium heat until cooked properly (will be about 6-8 minutes per side).
- 4: Add pepper jack cheese on top and melt.
- 5: Grill egg hamburger buns.
- 6: Serve each burger on bun with lettuce. tomato, aioli chipotle, habaneros and caramelized onions.
- 1: Preheat oven to 425° F.
- 2: Cut potatoes into 1/4 – 1/2-inch thick fries.
- 3: In a large bowl, combine hand-cut fries, olive oil, truffle oil, garlic powder, Tony’s Original Creole Seasoning and parsley. Toss until evenly coated.
- 4: Transfer to a greased baking sheet and spread evenly with minimal overlap.
- 5: Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- 6: Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.