Fresh, Easy Spring Rolls
6-8 spring rolls
Here is our take on fresh and easy spring rolls good for any time of day. The spring rolls paired with the peanut sauce is absolutely delicious and you can’t even tell you’re eating raw vegetables. It’s like a fresh salad in your mouth, but good.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with different protein options or vegetables, especially if you don’t have all of the ingredients in your fridge. Just improvise, if you don’t already have something, substitute it! Make sure to tag us on all our channels with how your spring rolls turn out. And check out all our other recipes here.
The Spring Rolls
rice vermicelli noodles
red, yellow, orange peppers
optional protein: shrimp, tofu
optional vegetables: fresh greens, carrots
The Peanut Sauce
2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/3 tbsp sesame seed oil
1/3 tbsp vinegar
2-3 tbsp of sesame seeds
2-3 tbsp of peanut/almond butter
optional: add crushed peanuts to the top!
- Cut vegetables into thin strips.
- Boil noodles for about 3-5 minutes.
- Set noodles aside in a bowl and let them cool.
- Dip rice paper evenly in water and assemble spring rolls.
- Make the peanut sauce with listed ingredients.
- Plate spring rolls with peanut sauce and enjoy!