TikTok Baked Tomato Feta Pasta
If you have a TikTok, you may have heard of the iconic “Tomato Feta Pasta.” This simple recipe is delicious and has everyone trying it out. All you have to do is put in a couple of ingredients to a casserole, bake it, and add pasta. Although the original recipe by itself is amazing, it allows you to easily add your own touch to it by adding other ingredients such as chicken. This is easily one of my favorite pasta dishes and I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz block of feta cheese
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- Fresh basil
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
- Pasta (of your choice)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add cherry tomatoes (16 oz) to your casserole dish.
- Add a block of feta cheese (8oz) in the middle of the casserole.
- Drizzle olive oil (¼ cup), salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes over the tomatoes. Chop 2-3 garlic cloves and add them to the casserole.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for about 35 mins.
- While baking, boil water, cook pasta of your choice (I use Rotini), and set it aside.
- Take the cassole out of the oven and mix/mash the feta and tomatoes.
- Add basil and pasta.
- Mix it all together and enjoy!
Watch our Tiktok!