The Wizarding World of Harry Potter’s Butterbeer Recipe
Harry Potter’s butterbeer is a widely popular drink made with brown sugar, butter syrup, topped with cream soda, and a dollop of cream. Every die-hard Harry Potter fan has been dying to try this butterscotch concoction, ever since Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat down at the Three Broomsticks and ordered a round of Butterbeer. Recreating this magical drink while Texas is experiencing a winter storm with temperatures dropping to 19 degrees. This is a perfect excuse to stay inside, so grab your butterbeer, a cozy blanket, and press play on your favorite Harry Potter movie while staying warm at home.
- 2 liters cream soda chilled
- 1/4 tsp caramel extract
- 1/4 tsp butter extract
For the Cream Topping:
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of butterscotch topping
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, whip heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add butterscotch topping and powdered sugar.
- Mix the caramel and butter extracts with the cream soda and then pour the mixture into clear cups or mugs.
- Top with butterscotch cream topping and enjoy!