Mean Girls Inspired “You Can’t Sip With Us” Cocktail
- ½ cup of ice cubes
- ½ cup of chilled rose wine
- 1ounce Saint Germain
- A splash of sparkling water
- Lemon/ grapefruit slice
- Put ice cubes in a chilled shaker, then pour your favorite rose wine and the Saint Germain liqueur. Hold the shaker while shaking the drink for a slow count of 10 seconds or until the outside of the shaker frosts up.
- When the drink is well mixed together, pour the drink into a cute glass with a splash of sparkling water, and garnish the drink with a lemon or grapefruit slice.
- Enjoy, a refreshing glass of “you can’t sit with us”cocktail responsibly.
For more inspired Mean Girls recipes, just like this refreshing, “you can’t sit with us” cocktail, check out, The Burn Cookbook A Parody by Jonathan Bennett and Nikki Martain. This is not like a regular cookbook. It’s a cool cookbook that will resonate with fans and food lovers to come together to try these delicious recipes.