Mean Girls Inspired Strawberry Toaster Doodles
- ¾ cup of strawberry jam
- 1 jar of vanilla frosting
- 2 sheets of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Red food coloring
- Set your oven to 425 F.
- Lay one sheet of puff pastry and cut it into four rectangles. Scoop a large spoonful of jam in the middle of one end of each piece. Fold those puff pastry in half and seal the sides using a fork. Repeat with the remaining puff pastry.
- Place the strudels on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While the strudels are baking, heat your frosting in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove the tinfoil on the frosting jar and throw the whole jar in to soften it up. Then, add a few drops of red food coloring and stir until it’s the perfect shade of pink.
- Remove your strudels and let them cool for about five minutes before drizzling. Pour your frosting into a small plastic bag and snip a small corner off with scissors. Drizzle the strudels with icing. Let the icing set for about 30 minutes before eating!
Gretchen Wieners can totally agree that these gooey, flaky, and rich strawberry flavor toaster strudels are “so fetch!” or might even make “fetch!” happen.
For more inspired Mean Girls recipes, just like this delicious, strawberry toaster strudels, check out, The Burn Cookbook A Parody by Jonathan Bennett and Nikki Martain. This is not like a regular cookbook. It’s a cool cookbook that will resonate with fans and food lovers to come together to try these delicious recipes.