NYE Celebrations in Your Favorite Texas City
As the year draws to a close, the vibrant cities of Austin, Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio are gearing up for an array of spectacular New Year’s Eve celebrations. From lively rooftop parties and silent discos to intimate dining experiences curated by award-winning chefs, these cities promise a diverse range of options to bid farewell to the old year and welcome the new with style. Join us as we explore some of the most exciting events happening across these Texan metropolises, offering an unforgettable blend of entertainment, gastronomy, and celebration.
The Capital Countdown New Year’s Eve Party at The Belmont
The Belmont features three full-service bars along with three illustrious areas to party: a posh indoor space, a heated/tented outdoor courtyard with an elevated stage/dance floor and a tented/heated VIP Rooftop deck. Starting at 8pm our Live House DJ will keep the dance floor packed spinning the best dance music for all to hear. From 10pm to 2am Quiet Events will be showcasing an additional three world-class DJs spinning three different genres of music streaming through colored LED, wireless headsets for the ultimate New Year’s Eve Silent Disco experience.
What to expect:
- 500+ party-goers
- Doors open at 8pm arrive at your leisure and enjoy our House DJ
- Valet parking and coat check available
- Silent Disco from 10pm to 2am featuring three live DJs spinning three different genres of music [Blue channel: Hip-Hop/R&B, Red channel: 80s, 90s 2K, Green channel: EDM/Top 40]
- Photo booth to capture all of your best NYE moments
- NYE Countdown with party favors, 2 balloon drops and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight
NYE Aa Trona
East Austin’s hottest new bar, Trona, is hosting a special celebration on 12/31 with the night divided into two reservation blocks – the first from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. and the second from 9:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. Each option offers oysters, caviar, and cocktails, although there will be celebratory toast offered once the clock strikes midnight. Tickets cost $150 with a limited number of reservations remaining.
Revl Social Club
You can dance the night away to our 3-live DJs and also enjoy the ball drop and count down as you’ll be surrounded by big screens. From 9:00pm to 1:00am Quiet Events will be showcasing three of its top DJs spinning three different genres of music streaming through colored LED, wireless headsets for the ultimate New Year’s Eve Silent Disco experience.
Your experience includes:
- A pair of Quiet Events headphones
- Glow in the Dark gear
- 3 live DJ’s battling for your attention
- Champagne toast at midnight
Join Diner Bar for a Southern-inspired 4-course pre-fix menu New Year’s Eve Celebration curated by James Beard Award-winning chef Mashama Bailey. Enhance your dining experience with optional add-ons like a lavish seafood tower or crab claws. Priced at $95 per person, this culinary journey will unfold from 5 pm to 11 pm. Secure your spot now by booking your reservation. And the celebration doesn’t end there—after dinner, take the party upstairs to Thompson Austin’s Midnight Cowboy for a New Year’s Eve bash to remember. Cheers to a flavorful farewell to the year gone by and a fabulous welcome to the one ahead! To reserve your spot, visit here.
LOVEBIRDS Cocktail Lounge
To ring in the new year on December 31st at 8:00 pm, Garbo’s is partnering with ATX Supper Club to host a New Year’s Eve Slumber Party at LOVEBIRDS Cocktail Lounge. Reminiscent of The Princess Diaries: 2, the elevated slumber party features ten small bites by MasterChef Season 13 runner-up Kennedy Grace, complete with flash tattoos, palm readings, champagne and Garbo’s Signature Caviar bumps. LOVEBIRDS mixologists will be creating themed cocktails and mocktails to set the mood for the glitzy event. Guests are invited to celebrate the beginning of 2024 in their favorite nightwear at the biggest supper club of the year.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Yamas with a five-course meal! Enjoy prix fixe dinner seatings from 4pm to 10pm priced at $200, which includes a 5-course dinner and wine or champagne pairings. An a la carte menu is also available for your choice. Make your reservation here.
Cape Bottle Room
Step into the glitz and glamour of the new year at Cape Bottle Room’s spectacular sequin party celebration. Join them for an evening filled with sparkle, featuring a delectable selection of oysters, caviar, and premium sparkling beverages. The rhythm will be set by a live DJ, ensuring the dance floor stays vibrant as they welcome the dawn of a new year. Come and celebrate in your best sequin attire at Cape Bottle Room! For more information visit their website.
The Violet Crown
Say goodbye to surging ride-share prices and overpriced prix-fixe menus this New Year’s Eve! Join The Violet Crown in the heart of north central Austin for a low-brow-meets-high-class celebration. Enjoy funky pet nats or premium Champagne paired with cooked-to-order fancy hot dogs and at-cost caviar service. Revel in glamour and glitz without breaking the bank, and rest easy knowing that parking is a breeze. The festivities kick off at 8 PM and continue through midnight. Don’t miss out—RSVP now as they anticipate reaching capacity!
Estelle’s will be hosting a roaring 20’s New Years Eve Party. It will be a night of opulence, elegance, and extravagance as they welcome 2024 in true Gatsby style. Sip on welcome champagne, indulge in free appetizers, and raise your glass for a New Year’s Eve toast. Get ready to dance the night away in the spirit of the Jazz Age, and bid farewell to the year. You can purchase tickets beginning at 4pm HERE and doors open on Sunday, December 31 at 8pm ($50).
Superstition’s One Year Anniversary falls on New Years Eve weekend, so they will have 3 internationally acclaimed performers:
- Friday, December 29: Two Friends
- Saturday, December 30: Elderbrook
- Sunday, December 31: Lane 8
Uchi, Uchiko, and Uchibā
Uchi, the award-winning contemporary Japanese restaurant, and its sibling restaurants Uchiko and Uchibā will celebrate New Year’s Eve with unique menus. Reservations are strongly recommended and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
In house menu: $375 in-house (for two people); $50 sake or wine pairing per person and a celebratory midnight toast. Reservations can be made here.
- amuse bouche datemaki, caviar, tapioca chip
- east coast oyster daikon foam, carrot zu
- madai crudo poached bosc pear, fennel, endive
- softshell maki tempura fried, old bay crema, pickled mustard seed, jalapeno
- chef’s choice nigiri x4
- duck breast blood orange, gochujang, endive
- intermezzo beet & champagne granita, fennel pollen
- lobster nimono butter poached lobster, fennel, trout roe, black truffle
- scallop chawanmushi scallop XO, Ikura, shiitake mushroom
- wagyu striploin chanterelle, confit sunchoke, black garlic, white truffle
- toffee cake toffee cake, ginger ice cream, foie gras
$375 (for two people). Reservations can be made here.
- amuse foie mousse, blackberry ponzu compote
- oysters mignonette, champagne
- panisse frites chickpea, crème fraiche, caviar
- bluefin crudo pedro-ximenez zu, marcona almond, tomato
- scallop duck fat, coffee brown butter, polenta
- nigiri 2×2
- lobster makimono tom kha, bok choy, saffron crunch
- hamachi crudo persimmons, red curry, cauliflower
- snapper sudachi beurre blanc, apple, matsutake
- intermezzo prosecco, lemongrass sorbet
- strip celery root puree, fish sauce gastrique, truffles
- nigiri a5, uni
$120 (per person). Reservations can be made here.
- sake senbei smoked salmon, ikura, sesame cracker
- a5 maki a5 tartare, caviar, black garlic miso
- ajitama nigiri ajitama egg, shio kombu, black truffle
- hotate dumpling scallop, mascarpone, grapefruit kosho
- lobster roll lobster, brown butter, trout roe
- sticky rice cake coconut, red bean, gochujang caramel
Devil May Care
Join them for a classic NYE party glittering in style with sounds by Eli Arbor and Gamma, decadent passed bites, and midnight champagne toast with Moët & Chandon. Ring in 2024 with Devil May Care’s annual party, where your ticket includes:
- 4 Exclusive Cocktails – Guests can choose from the six exclusive New Years Eve cocktail list including LALO’s Señorita made with LALO Tequila, watermelon, lemon agave and sparkling rosé; The Countdown made with Tito’s, St. George Dry Rye Gin, Cocchi Rosa and lemon oil; Levántate made with Rosaluna Mezcal, Averna, blanco tequila, cold brew and cacao bitters; Brilliant 75 made with St. George Botanivore Gin, lemon and sparkling wine (contains edible glitter); Disco Bird made with Blended rum, Campari, pineapple, lime and coconut milk (contains edible glitter); New Year, Old Fashioned made with Old Grand Dad Bourbon, browned butter and bitters.
- Decadent Passed Bites including Herbs Falafel, Hummus Cup, Harissa Deviled Eggs, Brie + Salami Skewer, Wagyu Tartare, Prosciutto Crostini, Kehabs (Salmon, Chicken, Beef Tenderloin and Halloumi) and Dates Halwa
- Midnight Champagne Toast with Moët & Chandon
- Live DJ Sets by Eli Arbor and Gamma
Grab your tickets before it’s too late! Ticketed event is from 8-10:30pm. Tickets grant access to the venue throughout midnight. Tickets are $150. If you would like to purchase a table for continued fun after 10:30PM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with the sales team.
Aiko, the Washington Avenue sushi restaurant from Duckstache Hospitality will host a 17-course New Year’s Eve Omakase experience, available from 5 pm – 10 pm on Sunday, December 31. Priced at $200 per person, the thoughtfully curated menu will feature celebratory selections from co-chefs Daniel Lee and Patrick Pham. Reservations can be made via this link.
Silent Disco Extravaganza at The Daley Sports Club in Houston
From 10:00pm to 2:00am Quiet Events will be showcasing three of its top DJs spinning three different genres of music streaming through colored LED, wireless headsets for the ultimate New Year’s Eve Silent Disco experience. Admission includes: Silent Disco, and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight.
Hotel ZaZa Memorial City and Museum District consistently host an energetic New Year’s Eve celebration. Attendees are urged to don their finest cocktail attire, reveling in live entertainment and photo opportunities throughout the night. The festivities include a selection of wine, beer, and cocktails, complemented by hors d’oeuvres. The event kicks off at 10 pm.
POST Houston promises a live and vibrant New Year’s Eve experience. Revel in panoramic skyline views, captivating cirque performers, complimentary caricature drawings, live DJs, a live band, and a spectacular midnight fireworks show courtesy of one of Texas’s premier pyrotechnic companies. The celebration begins at 9 pm.
C. Baldwin Hotel
C. Baldwin Hotel transports guests back to the Prohibition era with Prohibition Nights for their New Year’s Eve celebration. Anticipate fully stocked bars, gourmet light bites, party favors, captivating burlesque performances, and a live DJ spinning classic and current hits. Attendees staying at the hotel enjoy perks like express entry, exit, and re-entry to the event. Tickets start at $110.
At Traveler’s Table, the globally inspired restaurant, indulge in a luxurious four-course New Year’s Eve dinner featuring delicacies like Viet oysters, salmon tartare, crispy pork belly, and more. Reservations are highly recommended.
Four Seasons Houston
Known affectionately as “Houston’s living room,” Four Seasons Houston hosts two major New Year’s Eve celebrations. Bayou & Bottle, the bustling Bourbon and Whiskey bar downstairs, invites guests to a New Year’s Eve party with a BELLOSOUND DJ, a midnight Champagne toast, party favors, and a designated photo area for those inaugural 2024 Instagram pictures. The festivities run from 9 pm to 1 am, with tables and booths available starting at 1 am. Private event rooms are also an option.
Bedford Ice House Extravaganza
Bedford Ice House welcomes revelers on Sunday, December 31st, for an unforgettable New Year’s Eve bash! Guests are invited to have a Damn. Good. Time. as they bid farewell to 2023 and usher in the new year. The night will be filled with live music by the sensational ASHMORE, a signature balloon drop, and a complimentary glass of bubbles at midnight to toast to new beginnings. Exclusive table reservations (for 2, 4, or 6) not only guarantee a prime spot but also include a complimentary bottle of La Marca Prosecco and NYE party swag. Don’t miss the chance to ring in the new year in the heart of the festivities!
Sidecar Social Addison invites the community to the NYE party of the year on Sunday, December 31st! Guests are encouraged to Go. All. Out. on the dance floor with live music by the electrifying Good Question Band. Watch the big countdown on the impressive 18-foot screens and, at midnight, enjoy a complimentary glass of bubbles as balloons and confetti rain down. General admission is only $10, securing access to the party, but for an elevated experience, reserve a table with guaranteed seating, a complimentary bottle of Luc Belaire Champagne, and exclusive NYE party swag. Secure a spot now for an unforgettable night of revelry!
Ambler Texas Kitchen + Cocktails
The River Walk bar will host a celebratory dinner from 5 p.m.-1 a.m. on Dec. 31. There will also be specialty cocktails and a champagne menu. After dinner, guests are encouraged to stay for New Year’s Eve festivities at the bar and lounge. Click here to make a reservation.
The bar’s patio will turn into a black light and neon party for the NYE Leto Go and Glow event from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. on New Year’s Eve. There will also be a DJ on site. Click here for more information.
The San Antonio Parks Foundation’s celebration will take place at Hemisfair, the River Walk and the streets of downtown. The party will start at 6 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and continue with fireworks at midnight. It is free and open to the public. This year’s theme is “Dancing In The Streets.”
The River Walk hotel will have an “extravagant” New Year’s Eve party that starts at 10 p.m. in the ballroom. At 10:45 p.m., guests will have access to the rooftop pool, which will have a view of the downtown fireworks at midnight. The party is only open to people 21 and over. Admission is $285 per person, not including fees and tax, and that includes food and drinks.