San Antonio Spurs Coming to Austin
You have probably heard by now that San Antonio Spurs are headed to Austin in April as what is being dubbed as the I-35 series.
The I-35 Series is part of the team’s vision to purposefully engage and celebrate the Spurs entire fan base, extending from Mexico to Austin. The Austin games are part of four home games the Spurs are hosting outside of the AT&T Center during the 2022-23 NBA season, including a December game played in Mexico City and a 50th anniversary celebration at the Alamodome in San Antonio held in January, which set a single-game NBA attendance record with a crowd of 68,323.
Now it’s Austin’s turn!
The Spurs just won’t be playing two games at the Mood, but will have an entire week of festivities and fun for Austinites.
- April 2: Take part in a pub crawl and watch party as the Spurs visit the Sacramento Kings
- April 2 – April 8: Drop by “Casa de Spurs” at Native Hostel with photo ops, games and exclusive giveaways. The site will serve as the Spurs headquarters for the week
- April 2 – April 8: Grab some swag from the Spurs Post-Up Merch Truck parked outside Casa de Spurs
- April 3 – April 7: Keep an eye out for the Fairmont Austin illuminated with the team’s Fiesta colors and spot Spurs shoutouts on iconic Austin signs around town
- April 6: Be a part of history as the Spurs host Portland at Moody Center at 7 p.m. for the first ever regular season NBA game in Austin
- April 7: Enjoy music and food at Spurs Fan Fest
- April 8: Cheer on the Spurs as they host Minnesota at Moody Center at 3 p.m.
Our friends at the Spurs have set up a special VIP Pre-game party for the Spurs vs. Minnesota matchup. The package include.
- Game Ticket
- Pre-Game Party Access ft. DJ
- (1) Free Drink Ticket
- Spurs T-Shirt
Pre-Game Party will be from 1:30PM – 3PM with a 3PM Tip-Off. We can’t wait to kick off a fun week with the Spurs – make sure y’all tag us from the various events during the week.